The Swedish musician Tim Bergling aka Avicii was found dead in his vacation home in Muscat on 20 April 2018. Just after a year, his posthumous third album titled TIM was released on June 7.
Avicii had been working on the album before his death which includes twelve songs. Before the release of the album, two singles “Tough Love” and “SOS” were released.
Avicii’s parents set up a foundation called Tim Bergling Foundation after his tragic death. The purpose of the foundation is to help all those who suffer from mental illness. In an official statement, the family said, “The Foundation will focus on helping people and organizations committed to mental health and suicide prevention.” All profits from sales of the album will go towards the this foundation.
After Avicii’s passing, fans from all over the world shared messages and personal stories on his official website. Later using these materials, the music video for the second single SOS was created by Team Avicii. You can watch the touching video below.
You can check the track-list of the album below.
1. Peace of Mind (feat. Vargas & Lagola)
3. SOS (feat. Aloe Blacc)
4. Tough Love (feat. Agnes, Vargas & Lagola)
5. Bad Reputation (feat. Joe Janiak)
6. Ain’t a Thing (feat. Bonn)
7. Hold The Line (feat. A R I Z O N A)
8. Freak (feat. Bonn)
9. Excuse Me Mr Sir (feat. Vargas & Lagola)
10. Heart Upon My Sleeve (feat. Imagine Dragons)
11. Never Leave Me (feat. Joe Janiak)
12. Fades Away (feat. Noonie Bao)